COM 156 Week 1 Individual Research Plan Latest
Check this A+ tutorial guideline at
For more lasses visit
COM 156 Week 1 Individual Research Plan (Appendix D) Latest
In most cases, students are simultaneously enrolled in COM/156 and PSY/201. Suggested research topics for your final paper are listed below. The paper is an informative paper and not a persuasive paper, where you would be asked to take a stand and support it.
Resources: Appendix A; Appendix D
Select a general topic for your research paper from the following list:
• Time management
• The role of nature vs. nurture in adult violence or criminal behavior
• School- and community-based childhood bullying programs that work
• The impact of media on youth violence
• Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
• Addictions (such as to caffeine, drugs, or video games)
• Fetal alcohol syndrome
• Midlife crises: fact or fiction?
• Challenges for aging baby boomers
Hint: Refer to the narrowing and selecting a topic activity from your COM/155 class.
Complete Appendix D for the topic you have chosen.
• Fill in the Research Plan.
• Write a 250- to 300-word paragraph summarizing your research plan. Include the following:
o The topic you have chosen for your final project.
o What you hope to learn from your research.
o What aspect of your topic you plan to focus on in your research and writing.
Post your assignment as a Microsoft® Word attachment via the Assignments link.
Review the additional resources from the Center for Writing Excellence for further support:
• The Prewriting Process – Preparing to Write
• Developing the Topic