To Buy This material Click below link
HCA 415 Week 5 Final Submission Significant Contributions to Public Health – Part II(Margaret Higgins Sanger) latest
Significant Contributions to Public Health – Part II. This is a continuation of your final project, which you started in Week 3. This last piece involves an analysis of how your individual’s contribution from the past continues to contribute to today’s public health system and how it might guide future work within the industry. As you recall, in week 3, you researched an individual and their contribution to community and public health. To begin, you need to review the feedback given to you from Week 3. Then, make the necessary revisions to Part I of this project. Then, you will be adding the second half to your project.
Follow this outline to help formulate your paper or presentation:
ACTION: Make sure you review all the feedback from your Week 3 (Part I) assignment and apply any necessary revisions. Your week 3 assignment should have included each of the following elements:
· GRADED ELEMENT: Describe your selected person’s experience
· GRADED ELEMENT: Analyze the climate of the time period in terms of political, socioeconomic, environmental and technological context in which this person worked.
· GRADED ELEMENT: Examine the personal beliefs of your person that prompted this work.
· GRADED ELEMENT: Examine how this individual overcame any adversities to succeed in his/her task.
· GRADED ELEMENT: Describe the final outcome of this individual’s contribution to community and/or public health.
· GRADED ELEMENT: Explain what his/her contribution did for overall community and/or public health at the time.
· GRADED ELEMENT: Explain why this contribution was so important at that particular point in history.
ACTION: Think about the individual’s contribution to community/public health
· GRADED ELEMENT: Analyze the impact of your individual’s contribution on today’s public health system.
o HELP:Youareasking“whathappenedasaresultofthiscontributionatthenationaland community level?” For example, some elements you could address include:
§ did it change attitudes
§ did it change protocols and policies
§ did behavior change result
§ did it add/eliminate laws
· GRADED ELEMENT: Analyze how this contribution is still relevant today
o HELP: Was this contribution only applicable at the time it occurred, or is it still applied today? Why or why not? Explain your response
· GRADED ELEMENT: Examine how this contribution could support or be expanded for future community and public health benefits
o HELP:Using solid critical thinking, look at the historical value of the contribution and examine how it could be used for the future (is it applicable to another health issue, can it lead to more policy change, could it promote advocacy work or public health laws, etc.)
For more Assignments visit