To Buy This material Click below link
Focus of the Final Paper
Select a social problem to define, describe the scope and consequences of the problem, and assess society’s responses to the problem (including public policies and other less formal responses). Papers should also present a clearly reasoned alternative that is supported by scholarly research.
While the following example can be modified to suit your needs, using this outline as a guide will likely result in a high quality final paper:
3. What is the social problem?
4. Why does this problem qualify as a “social problem”?
5. What are the individual and social implications of this problem? Discussion of implications should be supported by accurate research data.
6. What do the experts say about the problem?
7. What have we, as a society, done about this problem? Again, consider public policies and other, less formal responses.
8. How is this working?
9. Describe an alternative.
10. Discuss why the alternative is, or can be, an effective response to the problem. Remember to consider negative consequences of the alternative response.
11. Conclude with reflections and thoughts about your chosen social problem. This is a good place to include personal opinions, assuming you wish to share them in a research paper.
For more Assignments visit