UOP HCS 588 Week 6 Quality Improvement Plan Part 4 and Executive Summary (2 Plan) Latest
Check this A+ tutorial guideline at
For more classes visit
HCS 588 Week 6 QUALITY IMPROVEMENT Plan Part 4 and Executive Summary (2 Plan) Latest
This Tutorial contains 2 Different QI Plan
Combine all four parts of the QUALITY IMPROVEMENT plan into one document, making sure to include instructor feedback. Organize the plan as you would present it to the organization’s board of directors for approval. Use the QUALITY IMPROVEMENT Plan Template as a guide.
In the QUALITY IMPROVEMENT Plan Template, complete the following:
• Evaluate various data collection and display tools used in performance measurement.
• Evaluate tools used to measure and report data.
• Analyze various improvement methodologies for integrating quality improvement strategies into performance measurements.
• Analyze the impact of information technology applications on performance measures.
• Analyze the use of internal and external benchmarking and milestones in managing the utilization of quality indicators.
• Evaluate criteria and tasks for developing quality improvement plans.
• Analyze how performance and quality measures are aligned to the organizations mission, vision, strategic and operational plans.
• Evaluate strategies for meeting regulatory and accreditation standards within health care organizations.
• Evaluate measures used to monitor and revise quality program implementation.
• Evaluate barriers that can interfere with the implementation of quality measures.
• Evaluate strategies to ensure successful implementation of quality measures.
Write a 350- to 700-word executive summary related to your QUALITY IMPROVEMENT plan which includes an evaluation of the following:
• Evaluate the current state of QUALITY IMPROVEMENT at the organization, its organizational and operational QUALITY IMPROVEMENT structure, authority, mission, methodology, and tools used.
• Recommend how the organization will achieve its objectives over the long term.
• Evaluate challenges that may impact the future of health care quality improvement.
• Evaluate effect of health care quality improvement on operational and financial performance.
Format your paper according to APA guidelines.
Cite 5 peer-reviewed, scholarly, or similar references to support your paper.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your QUALITY IMPROVEMENT Plan and your Executive Summary.