To Buy This material Click below link
Focus of the Final Paper
Imagine that a latestly engaged couple hears that you are currently taking a course in Interpersonal Communication and wants advice for their relationship. Based on what you have learned in this course, what kind of advice would you give them regarding how to effectively use interpersonal communication in their relationship?
Choose at least five (5) of the twelve (12) course learning outcomes below to help guide your letter: For each of the five learning outcomes that you use, create a separate section with a heading that reflects the learning outcome that you are using.
1. Explain the principles and misconceptions in effective interpersonal communications.
2. Identify the barriers to effective interpersonal interactions.
3. Describe the process by which self-concept is developed and maintained.
4. Assess their personal communications and improve their communication competencies.
5. Develop strategies for active, critical, and empathic listening.
6. Recognize how words have the power to create and affect attitudes, behavior, and perception.
7. Understand how perceptions, emotions, and nonverbal expression affect interpersonal relationships.
8. Define emotional intelligence and its role in effective interpersonal relationships.
9. Evaluate appropriate levels of self-disclosure in relationships.
10. Describe strategies for managing interpersonal conflicts.
11. Recognize how self-concept and defensive and supportive messages and behaviors create positive and negative communication climates.
12. Understand the impact of gender and culture on interpersonal communications.
Write an eight to ten page paper (excluding title and reference pages) in the form of a letter. In this paper, address at least five concepts to discuss (choose the concepts that you feel are most important to successful communication within interpersonal relationships). Your advice cannot be based on your own opinions; you must back up your advice with research. This may include readings from this course or from outside sources. In total, your paper must include at least five (5) sources with at least two (2) from ProQuest. This is a formal paper and should include proper grammar, complete sentences, appropriate paragraphs, and correct citations/references in proper APA style. However, you will write this paper in the format of a letter to the latestly engaged couple and may address the couple throughout the paper. For example: “Dear Sara and Tim, my advice to you for a successful relationship is…” Along with explaining the communication concepts and including the research, you may also use your personal experiences to explain the research and advice that you are offering.
Papers must be formatted according to APA (6th edition) style guidelines as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. If you would like to refer to APA samples and tutorials, log into the Ashford Writing Center (USER NAME: ashford; PASSWORD: student). Click on the “APA & Research Guides” tab and review the resources.
Please Note: An outline draft of this assignment will be submitted during Week 3, on Day 7. You will receive feedback on your draft so that you can make the necessary improvements for your final paper submission during Week Five.
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
1. Must be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
2. Must include a title page with the following:
o Title of paper
o Student’s name
o Course name and number
o Instructor’s name
o Date submitted
3. Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
4. Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
5. Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
6. Must use at least five (5) scholarly sources, including a minimum of two (2) from ProQuest, found in the Ashford Online Library.
7. Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
8. Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
For more Assignments visit