UOP AJS 574 Week 6 Final Project Public Finance Proposal and Presentation Latest
Check this A+ tutorial guideline at
For more classes visit
AJS 574 Week 6 Final Project Public Finance Proposal and Presentation Latest
Resources: www.post.ca.gov or your local public safety agency website
Select a city, county, or state budget for your final project. Use the Internet to access its prior year annual budget and Comprehensive Annual Financial Report.
Write a 2,100- to 2,800-word paper in which you cover the organization as a whole, combine concepts from the class, as well as address the
• A description and summary of your choice including:
• Employment/unemployment data
• Crime analysis data
• Political, economic, social, and cultural influences to the public
• The organization’s current and future operational policy
• Forecast approaches and rationale
• The public policy and the political process affecting the city or town’s budget
• Elements involved in the budget preparation, enactment, and execution using some of the elements of new program budgeting
• Long-term financial alternatives
Create a 10- to 12-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with speaker notes reflecting the major points in your paper, as well as issues involving program budgeting.
Format your paper and presentation consistent with APA guidelines.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.