To Buy This material Click below link
COM 539 Final Exam Guide (New, 2018) Latest
1. Relative to Americans, Canadians are more likely to be:
Happy and casual
Educated and informal
Bilingual and formal
Sociable and casual
2. Which of the following is an acceptable method of negotiating the price objection?
Apologize for the product’s high price
Clarify the link between price and quality
Make price the focal point of your presentation
Focus on an individual product feature
3. John Bieland, the equipment buyer for Great Lakes Manufacturing, purchased two large riveting machines from Hoseke Corporation’s sales representative, Lindell Ross. Because of a clerical error, the machines shipped a day later than scheduled, which put the delivery truck in the middle of a blizzard that shut down roads for several days. By the time the machines were delivered by Hoseke Corporation, they were a full week late. John Bieland sends an email to Lindell, cc’ing the CEOs of Great Lakes Manufacturing and Hoseke Corporation, expressing his dissatisfaction. What should Lindell offer to John to rectify the situation?
Lindell should discount any further purchases by half.
Lindell should refund John’s money.
Lindell should send John 2 new machines
Lindell should consult with John to find out what would help him regain trust in Lindell and Hoseke Corporation.
4. Managing an organization’s personal selling function to include planning, implementing, and controlling the sales management process is called:
5. With respect to the sales training process, after Brenda is done assessing the sales training needs, she should begin working on:
Performing sales training
Setting training objectives
Setting the sales training schedule
Evaluating training alternatives
6. Developing a long-term relationship that focuses on solving the customer’s buying problems is referred to as:
7. Steve is looking for a way to analyze customer data from his territory in an effort to identify new opportunities for sales revenue growth. _______________ could help Steve with this task.
Sales call auditing software
Customer Relationship Management
8. The primary goal of a ____________ presentation strategy is to influence the prospect’s beliefs, attitudes, or behavior, and to encourage buyer action.
9. Which of the following is true with respect to negotiations in foreign cultures?
Business rituals are largely the same across cultures
It is sometimes advisable to become antagonistic during negotiations
German buyers are unlikely to look you in the eye
Different cultural expectations can cause miscommunication
10. The most widely used system for dividing responsibility is to organize the sales force on the basis of:
11. JoAnn has a website for her business. She advertises her business on a number of online services, but she is not sure which ones are driving traffic to her website and which are not worth the money for advertising. The best thing for JoAnn to do is:
All websites are public so there really is not a way to determine how people find a website.
Buy advertising everywhere
Only advertise 1 or 2 places and see if her sales go up or down
Use a service such as Google Analytics® to determine what websites and searches are bringing traffic to her site.
12. The most likely reason for salespeople to make follow-up telephone calls to customers is that:
sales managers cannot make all the calls themselves
customer service representatives cannot be trusted to make the calls
the customer may place repeat orders during a phone call
follow-up calls are more efficient than e-mails