To Buy This material Click below link
What is a socially responsible effort? Social responsibility comes from the belief that people, governments, and organizations have a responsibility to the greater welfare of society. What each person determines to be socially responsible, however, is subject to personal ideals and beliefs. Examples of socially responsible efforts include, but are not limited to:
· Recycling and using CFL light bulbs (individual or organizational)
· Donating time to volunteer organizations
· Monetary donations
· Developing green buildings
Create a general profile of a community on an individual basis (each team member will create their own profile and share it in your team forum. I suggest using one thread to post these). The profiles should be 350 to 750 words in length. Each team member may select a community with which they are familiar or use the City of Kelsey Virtual Organization (this option can only be used by one member) accessible from the student website. In the profile, describe the following:
· Type of people who live in the community
· Type of work the residents do
· How and where members of the community interact such as festivals, grocery stores, community events, and so forth
· Address the following questions in the profile:
o How would you describe the responsibilities of the individuals to the community?
o What are the community’s responsibilities to the individuals?
o As a member of this community, what do you think it means to be socially responsible?
Write a 750 to 1150 word paper or create a 3 to 5-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation including speaker notes in which the team addresses the following:
· Compare the differences and similarities between the different communities represented by each team member.
· Evaluate the effects of socially responsible efforts in each community.
Format your paper or presentation consistent with APA guidelines. This includes citations and references.
For more Assignments visit: