IT 200 Week 5 Individual Data Breaches (2 Set) Latest
This Tutorial contains 2 Set of this Assignment
The head of the IT security department expressed her concerns about series of data breaches that occurred in the company and mentioned that many employees ignored their system security warnings.
You have been asked to provide a summary of information to the entire team about data breaches and suggest proactive and preventative measures for warding off viruses. Your presentation will be sent out to all company employees, so the information must be clear, concise, and informative.
To prepare your presentation, use your personal computer to perform the following tasks:
· Identify whether you have an anti-virus software running on your machine and from which company.
· Identify if a firewall is enabled on your machine and if you need Windows® firewall running in addition, if that anti-virus software is installed on your machine.
Include the following in your summary:
· Definition of a data breach
· Ways to determine if your system was infected with a virus
· At least three preventive measures against data breaches, both physical or digital
· Instructions on locating anti-virus and firewall software
· Instructions on what to do if a virus has infected your computer
Submit your summary to the Assignment Files tab above.